Monday, October 26, 2009

Season 2 Part 1

Phew~ this semester has come to end! another semester ends and another 7 awaiting. Next semester i'll be busy with my VETSport Series, an annual sport day organized by VETERNAK and next year its my turn to be the director *and the whole dvm2 in my ajk's list*. Thanx to VETERNAK coz giving me this chance~ I'll give my very Best *you can count on me :)* Hopefully the seniors especially from year 4 and 5 will participate in this events. Nothing much new about this event except for the name which change from year to year and some new games such dart and chess. *Vet's students r very active u know.. hahahah* and i still working 'something' new specially for this event and m hoping for the positive feedback from the pihak berwajib.

not to forget ~ thanx for those who voted my name for the AGM, and also to the former club committees for choosing me as the vice president of veternak. And also the Zoologico Club for the award - one of d the most active club members. m looking forward for more nice trips and talks next year! Thanks People! And for college, still m doing my editorial job for buletin@17. an issue per month. Nothing much to write my college life coz most of the time m at the faculty. I dun really like the editorial stuff coz m damn lazy to edit others report. Hahaha~ whateva it is, i'll try my very best. So far 2 issues published! and the third issue coming soon.

final exam!!

26.10.2009 - Ruminant Production
29.10.2009 - Non Ruminant Production / Ethology and Animal Welfare
02.11.2009 - Veterinary Genetics
05.11.2009 - Veterinary Physiology II
12.11.2009 - Veterinary Anatomy II

phew2~ Best of Luck Lorz!

No comments:

Post a Comment