Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE MAKING OF DVM YEAR II 2009/2010 - PART I

THE MAKING OF DVM YEAR II 2009/2010

Gosh!!! It’s the end of Season 2. Brand new season coming soon, DVM Year III.(3years to go!) So, I would like to grab this opportunity to sum up all the “sweet” and “bitter” memories as the Year II student of DVM.

Part I Season II

This was the BUSIEST semester so far in my life. *diploma’s sems also counted in*. This was when we the Year II students bcm the “hands and legs” for Dogathon 2010 (annual Doggie Day by Vet Student of UPM). I was appointed as the programmer and also the IT and Design Division. Thanx to the IT and Design head coz I din do anything for this division. J *He was SUPERB.. * For the programmer Division, fuh!!! M speechless~. Luckily I assigned to handle the Master Hunt. Nothing much to do, just plan a new layout for the mazes. That’s all. Job DONE! Thanks to all my friends that help out in the setting up of the mazes because I dun have enough man power especially on the second day of preparation for Dogathon 2009. On the Doggie day itself everything runs smoothly as planned. My game earned quite a lot on the day (Because this is the most expensive game in Dogathon hahaha). Even though we the programmer especially havin a lil bit problem with man power, but in the end with the nonstop help-supports from friends we finally SUCCEED. (if bukan kita yang puji diri sendiri siape lagi nak puji mwahahahhaha). Enuf on Dogathon, back to my study life.. “,) Before the Dogathon there was a sudden break due to “outbreak” of H1N1 (The midsem-break was being pulled forward). Positive impact – I can go back to my hometown for 1 week and all the tests were postponed to the week after the break. And Negative impact, BACK-TO-BACK tests from the first day we cme back from H1N1’s break till Friday and Dogathon was held during that weekend. Can u imagine how hectic my week was??? Sleepless night, Dogathon vs Tests dilemma.. :D owh crap *which one is more important – “Tepuk dada Tanya selera”??* Our original calendar, supposedly there was a mid-sem break right afta the Dogathon, and thanx to H1NI’s break dat we hav to go to class on the following Monday the tired, roasted and sleepy faces. Sorry to all the lecturers, u can put the blame on US! hahaha.. Putting two production courses in one semester seriously is a BAD2 idea!!! *Sorry* Or takin 2 production courses too EARLY *first sem year 2* is also a very BAD2 idea. Please2 do revise the curriculum *hav to wait another 4 years I guess*. Pity us, pity the lecturers!! As a result, the sem’s result droppd like hell, KEBABOOOM!!!! Again, put the blame on US! For practicals, I straight finishd all three during my first sem break. 2 weeks in Sarawak and another 1 in Sabah. In my own word A-superb-fun-emo-Practical-Holiday. Hahahaha.. The Part I Season II ends as I appointed as Vice President of Veternak. To be continued in Part II Season II. For the conclusion,

Part I Season II =

“SUPERB-BUSY-EMO-BACK-2-BACK-FUN-ADVENTUROUS-SEMESTER”


**see peeps, m damn FREE to do this kind of stuff but damn BUSY+LAZY to study for Finals. Don't put the blame on me, put the blame on my super Tiny-Lousy-Slow Panic Button


~will be back very SOON *anytime when i feel damn malas to do revision~

No comments:

Post a Comment