Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pheww~

Movies Marathon...
Gt to wake up late in the morning...
Browsing the net without worrying about assignments that due on Monday...
Putting notes aside without any guilty feeling...
Get to bath Onix (bathroom war time)...
Lazying around....
And do my leisure reading...
No need to go anywhere else except for my room...
No more presentation for the coming weeks...

I miss this moment damn much!!!! How I wish every weekend is like this..
But too bad, the other side of me will always fill up my name in the form for any activities organize by student's associations in the faculty (unless the organizer dun want me in, then only i will not write my name ;P). Its all about gaining hands-on experiences and personal interests.

Compensatory mechanism dude!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment