Saturday, September 17, 2011

Laura’s Travel to the Land of Elephants

It’s been two weeks now, but still I haven’t recover from the awesomeness’ of the Land of Elephant. I bet my mates started to get bored of my stories coz I keep on telling them about my trips there. Too bad, I’m still sick of it. Hahaha… I went there for my out campus practical training on Wildlife. Even though it was only for two weeks there but it was an amazing experience that I can’t get elsewhere. Damn, I fall in love with the place and the peoples as well. The people of Thai was awesome, they welcomed and entertained you like their own. I was really touched by their kindness. I can’t forget few peeps that met in the clinic. I just met them like for hours and later at night I can laugh till tears with them. I felt like I knew them for years. I made quite a number of friends there in Thai and up till now we still communicating with each other. And hopefully this friendship will lasts long. Kind people really amazed me i would say.

Enough with the people, now back to my main objective. Spending days practicing with wildlife and exotic animal, now i realized what am I up to for my futures. At least I know what I want to do and What I want to be. I was attached to a few vets during my visit and all of them are awesome vets. And one of them really inspired me and one day i want to be like him. I'm pretty sure about that. I feel good and amazing!!! Keep me sane.. I really learnt a lot from this trip *vet students are very very LUCKY!* Given a chance, i will definitely go back there in the future. Wait for me peeps. That's all for now, i'll be back on board when i fully recovered. Again, keep me sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment