Sunday, February 28, 2010

.:NEGATIVE-POSITIVE EMO:.

At one point you will feel tired of this life, and so am I. I keep on trying to like the stuff that i dislike, keep on pleasing other people which i don't guarantee they will please me back later on, helping people that only will RECOGNIZE you when they need your help *and act like i'm INVISIBLE when they're happy*, keep on asking myself to give my very best in what ever i involve/do which is kind of impossible and keep on feeling sorry so other people, AND cause a lot of trouble to others. I'm seriously need a break for what we call "Muhasabah diri* and i know i can't afford to have that kind of break. I promised myself once, that i MUST become more RIGID, but in the end... i'll always failed by the MR. EMOTION. *"kasihan" "bukan selalu", "takpe la", "alah, biarlah" those are phrases that always used to cover myself* To all the peoples around me, i'm really sorry for all the trouble that i cause. Yeap, i always try to minimize the troubles but it seems out of my control. *m no good at anything i guess*

BUT BUT BUT...
think carefully from the other aspect, those are the "stuffs" that coloured your life. *xkan la nak happy memanjang jer kan*. Sometimes by learning your "dislike stuffs" will make you matureR than the others, and even make your Life more interesting than anybody else.

AND there is a limit in pleasing other people. Do not cross the limit otherwise u'll suffer.

Troubles, nothing la that one. Everybody makes mistake in their life. Nobody is perfect. The important part is that please please do not repeat the same mistake!!

Most of us, use only about 5% of our brain. Where's the other 95% go, please ask yourself. So its impossible for you to give *kononnya* 100% commitment.. rubbish la all that.. Buat ikut kemampuan!

Nah, this is how complicated the life can be *not that complicated actually*. Actually its nit complicated at all, you yourself that make the life SOO complicated. Live life to the fullest babe. Don't complicate your life, make it as simple as you want it to be. Everything is depends on your action.

Life is beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment