Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Craziest Exam Week I Ever Had

Perjalanan Zombie our class started on Monday *today is the last day* with the 4 credit-hours subject Pharmacology. My first day was not that bad, i can still walk back to my room with a smiley face and getting ready for the next paper. The reason behind it was, not because i can answer all the question PERFECTLY and CORRECTLY but most of the Questions asked were as expected/spotted the night before.

Even though not perfectly ready, we sat for our second paper on Tuesday and we were 'challenge' by Pathologist this time. Also a 4-credit-hours course. Quite a fun subject i would say as it dealing with abnormalities of the systems of the body. The Qs were quite tough, but it doesn't really matter. The most important thing that time was that no matter what happen, you have to try to give your best answer. Its better than you hand in blank answer booklet right?

'Transmission from the second paper to the third paper i started to feel tired and concentrated already. But, nothing else i can do except for keep revising for the toughest subject of the sem *for me la, i dunno about other ppl*, IMMUNOLOGY. Luckily the exam was in the afternoon so i went back and had a good sleep, because i know the day after will be a tougher day. As expected the Qs even though quite direct and repetition from the First test we had in August but still they were tough for me. But nevermind, let bygones be bygones. Nothing to regret also. And i think on the 3rd day of exam all my pens sabataged me. All four of them that i brought into the exam hall were not functioning well. WT.. This really pissed me off, so don't blame me if some of the writings can't be read. Really sorry for that. After the paper over, i directly throw all four of 'em in the recycle bin in front of our fac. Thanx for helping with the two papers anyway. And sorry that i thrown u away.

The 'last' paper on Thursday. But the night before i were really affected by the third one. So I went back, ate my dinner and straight away went off to bed around 7 something i guess. I set my alarm at 10.30 pm so i can continue with my revision for the last paper on the next day. The alarm sound annoyed me and i off 'em, end up i only woke up at 2. A lot of thing to revise and i havent start a thing yet at 2am on the day of the last paper. Chillax!!!! By 10.00am (the paper was at 11) i stopped revising and i know m not ready at all. BUT knowing that after 'this' paper i'll be free so i entered the hall happily *I'll be free in 2hours time... :D*. The Qs were not easy and also not difficult. Again, i answered my papers happily, with smiley face sumore... Hahaahhahahaha...

The moment the lecturer announced to stop writing, i felt like want to shout happily that we had finish all our four back-to-back crazy papers.. Gosh! That was really a relief man! Until now i still can't believe it that we've finish.. Seriously it was a nightmare. All the zombies were smiling at each other tiredly *deep down inside all of 'em, including me were very very happy* Actually we still have 2papers *3 for those who taking elective course* and one oral exam next week hahahahhahahahah *totally ignoring next week's paper - quoted from a friend of mine*. Next week is next week, nothing to do with THIS week.. hahahahhahahha *in denial*...

Hopefully next week will be a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment