Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The End of Big Bad Wolf Book Sale

Well, as compared to others my number of books that i harvested from the sale was not that many but more than enough for me to read this coming semester break. I'll bring them to the chicken farm (since m doing my poultry practical down the there in Malacca for three weeks). And i'll bring them back to my home town for my 2weeks break reading materials. For the record, i went to the sale 3 times. :D *i'm just happy to see so many books around even though some time too much of them can give u headache* So, these are the books of mine:

I wanted this book since my first year of vet student. But, the book is quite expensive so i tell myself to wait until they put the book on discount. Hell yeah, i get the book for only RM8/-. I just love avians.


I finished reading this book already. Quite a nice book and i love it. I will read them again in the future. Kudos to Pete May and i Love the Cover too :)


White Tiger by Aravind Adiga. Last few months i saw this book in MPH and also POPULAR. Now i can see it on my table. Wee~

The Thriller King, Stephen King. Who can resist that???


I never heard about her before but since the books is very cheap so why don't give a shot???


Not-that-Light-Reading. According to a friend of mine, u need to read the book for times to truly understand the story. Let's see how complicated is the book :)


Well, Jodi Picoult. I love her book, My Sister's Keeper and hope this one will be nice too.


He's the NO.1 BESTSELLER! Book of 3 for the price of one book.


Last time i used to borrow his book from our vet faculty. I love his books and i were hoping to get more of his books from the sale but i only manage to get this one. Better luck next time.


Another King's here. Can't wait to read them.


Lost Innocence, the title sounds readable to me and she gt nice reviews back there.

*********************************************************************************
Additionals
Well, what can I say is that, m not into Jojo Moyes' book.. Nice story but not my type. Sorry~ Should try her other books next time.

Investigative type of writer. Hes very decriptive and thats what i like about his books.

At first i bought the book for fun, but after i read i love the book. I can't stop while i was reading this book. For Memoir of Geisha's fans u should read this book. Nice one Jen!


No comments:

Post a Comment