Sunday, February 5, 2012

Me, Year 4 Part 1

Time flies.. Just finished the first semester of Year 4. Meaning i'm 1 and 1/2 year away from graduation. Gosh! I dunno how i get through all those crazy and challenging days. *I guess more challenges await* Seriously, its time to get serious.

Last semester was another crazy semester for me. Sum up of the semester i had gone through 12 weeks of rotation (my first one), 15 tests in total, 5 final papers in 14weeks. That a real tough one, and tiring too. But i'm pretty sure next final 3semesters will be even tougher. But no matter how tough it is i'm sure i'll get through it somehow, One day. Even though i was a busy, crazy and tough semester, i learnt a lot throughout the semester. Even now i've been trying to work out exactly how i got here. Whatever! I'm here now, sound and steady. "Keep me sane till the end please" Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment