Monday, February 27, 2012

One-and-a-half-year-away

Wohooooo..... Today is the end of first week of the second semester of 4th year. Time flies man! Is "wohoooo" appropriate??? Not now Laura, not now. Maybe later on. Its the mark that i'm getting there. I have to be more mature, more responsible, more hardworking and more what-so-ever in order to get through THIS. Some says, its honeymoon year, as you'll go through HELL when you enter final year. Well fair enough, forth year is not as bad as the fifth year, but still its nothing like honeymoon year. NO, NO, NO! Last semester really a tough one, nah not THAT tough actually but it was tough. Clinical medicine really messed up my semester.. But i did enjoy the class. It was nice, really..hahahahha.... It was not that bad actually, just that lately i became a lil bit lazy from the last time. Last time i used to stay up at night for last minute revision but now no more staying up at night, the latest i can go is 1200am. More than that, bubye nighty night. I'll go to watch football match whenever my junior offers me to... No hesitation. I'll go on movie on the weekend providing there is no rotation. I'll go for seroes-marathon whenever i feel like watching it. I'll go facebooking whenever i'm bored. I'll sleep whenever i'm sleepy. I learnt to enjoy my life more. Life is not only about scoring As in your study. Life is about Living! Life is about enjoying things! Well, i'm good as long as i'm above the average. Huh! Life is like football, "Its doesn't matter scores first, what does matter is that who win the game when the time is up, thats the matter" Hahaha.... I know i'm getting there and when i get there;
I know i deserve to be there
I'm qualify to be there
I'm as good as the others who were there earlier
I'm there because of ME, myself
I know and I know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment