Saturday, June 2, 2012

Before the Season Finale

Guess what, today is FRIDAY, June 1, 2012. What so special about Friday 1st?? Nah, nothing special, and seriously nothing at all. But is a just another Friday of my life and which is also happened to be the last day of class of me being DVM 4. Yeap, put a side the study week, i just done with all the classes for DVM 4. If it is not a vet course, i surely celebrating it right now, but i'm a vet-to-be so i have to bear for another year. I'm pretty sure it'll be pretty fast and pretty stress as well. Meaning i'm exactly 1 year away from finishing or the starting point. Am i ready, hell no! I can't wait to finish but in the same time i'm not sure whether i'm up for it or not.
For example in a case of blood donation. To donate a blood i must go some check up first before i'm qualified. Its not like you go to the hospital and simply tell the Dr that you want to donate blood and he/she will take your blood without any examination. My blood parameters must first be checked, most of the time my hemoglobin level is quite low. So, as a consequence until now i still don't have a chance to donate blood because of the hemoglobin level. I tried so many times but i still unable to. What should i do, to enable me to donate blood in the future. I'm taking supplement and now my hemoglobin almost reach the normal value and hopefully by next year i will be able to give some of blood to be shared with others. See, life is not that easy also not that difficult. 

Once a teacher told me, if you want something, work for it. Do not wait for it to come to you, because it will never be. I hope by that time i'm ready for it, but even if i'm not i'll have to be.

This semester has been good to me, good on my definition, not others. Others definition of good might be totally different than mine. Good and bad things happened and i really learnt a lot from it. Get scolded is just a part and parcel of student's life and you will somehow get immune to it. And thats how we learnt, but i'm not saying that i want to be scolded at all time in order to learn something new. Sometime someone else has to push the button to wake us up.

Haish, tthe final exam is so near, yet i still here lying on my bed and lazying in front of my lappy. How am i going to enter the final year with this attitude. Hahaha, but who cares, this is how i carry myself. I'm happy with who I am.

Coming after the final exam, 11weeks holiday will come, which is not a holiday for me. My weeks is planned in such away that i will not have any break in between. Hopefully this will help me in becoming  a better vet in the future.

Week 1: Post Mortem Practical in the faculty
Week 2 - Week 5 : Volunteer Practical at International Animal Rescue Indonesia for a month
Week 6 - Week 10 : Malaysia -France Colaboration (Ruminant)
Week 11 : Small Animal Clinic Practical

Now, after looking at this i feel tired already. And i dont know what else to be written out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment