Saturday, June 23, 2012

Demam Babi Klasik

Demam Babi Klasik is Classical Swine Fever or Hog Cholere disease of pig. Pig Medicine was the last paper for my final exam this year and thats marked the end of DVM year 4. Thats also mean, i'm no longer DVM4, I'm going to DVM 5 when i come back next semester. Time flies! 7 papers of the semester had been successfully answered (whether meet the standard or not i don't know) for the past two weeks. And honestly this semester is the 'most relax' final exam so far even the timetable was quite packed as compared to previous years. I woke up in the morning, went to the library to study (kononnya, PC monitor --> facebook, Euro updates, emails, etc) and by 5pm i will go back to college, had dinner, watch some episodes of drama and off to bed as early as 9-10pm. Thats how my 2weeks of exam was. At night i almost didn't study at all, thanx to the timetable coz all all my second week exams were in the afternoon. Besides revising for my finals, i also busy checking on seniors who were having their COMPREHENSIVE EXAM, the biggest exam of vet student's life and the most crucial one. By just looking at them make me nervous because at the same time next year will be MY TURN! Scary really. 


See now, i have more things to think of. My clinical conference cases, which most of my mates already have at least one. Me none still, and hopefully i will find one during this holiday when i'm going out for practical. Not only clinical conference, i have to start think of my Final Year Project topic.  Hahaha.. the thinking process can wait. I shall enjoy myself before i step up to DVM 5. I have to extended my stay in college as i need to settle my pathology attachment in the faculty. Hopefully this time around i will get to see cases as during my whole year of dvm 4 rotation, my group did not get any PM case. After that i'll be off to Indonesia for volunteer work at International Animal Rescue (Primates Rescue Center). I'll be attached there for 1 whole month of July and i'm getting excited now. Hopefully everything will go just fine. After one-month-get-away in Indonesia, i'll be back in Malaysia for another event by the faculty. For this particular program we will partner up in student from France and help them around with their project. So mine will be ruminant and will be covering Selangor and Negeri Sembilan. Again, whole new experience, to work with the French.

I'll update again later. Maybe just before i start to think of my clinical conference and FYP.

No comments:

Post a Comment