Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ONE NICE DAY as DVM II

Genetics' Test II was like mmmm..... " really got standard one" someone saying this but cant remember who adi... But who cares right.. (of course la a bit worried bout the result later ;( ).. Yeah, i hantar my exam paper adi, so it's up to him to mark my paper.. Lol~ I ate a lot yesterday. Lunch before test with one of my coursemate and then another lunch (Lunch No 2) with clown and friends, Roti Tisu + Mango Lassi + Ice Lemon Tea + Ayam "parietal" (actually i dunno how to pronounce one, so simply put parietal). Afta finishing all the class we went t Wildlife Sanctuary to visit Peacky Jacky The Peacock, Godzilla and d cockatiel! But Godzilla is still missing. Godzilla!!! Where are u???

7.00 pm Dinner?? I joined MCXY, TCX, THX, and KJ went to PJ for Fatty Crab!! Sounds good and Taste Good!! Chicken Wings + Fried Rice + Bread + Chinese Tea + FATTY CRABS!!!! Say YES to " We Live to Eat!"

12.00 am Happy Malaysia Day!!! Next, Futsal!!!!! Dah lama x maen and i enjoyd the game very much!! At first there were only 3 of us at the court!! But then in the end more and more our friends showed up! Thanx guys for joining us playing futsal in the dark and luv y'all. Planning to have another 1???? Thanx to my Junior for the ball.

2.00 am AEONFLUX - Movie Time!

3.30am Afta 2 days din go online coz of the srver problem, now here i am in front of my lappie and chit-chatting, browsing here and there, updating my facebook site etc etc...

hoping for more and more nice days to come!

Gooda~


No comments:

Post a Comment