Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Morning~

Phew~ its Sunday again and tomorrow will be MornDay. When tomorrow is monday, meaning m having a physio test II tomorrow.. yergh... and the day afta genetics awaiting... Kenapa mesti ade TEST!! OMG~ DIGESTION + GENE FREQ + HW EQUILIBRIUM + HAUSTRAL + BLA + BLA + BLA..... = NOTHING (so far hohohoho~

Wif a cup of hot milo, facing my very helpful lil lappie browsing the news sites, Man U pages, checking my Yahoo! Mail, replying photo comments on my Facebook site, updating stuff, chatting with my friends via Skype & YM, staring at my physio notes also genetics.... thinking of VETSport Series (formerly known as Olympia Veterinar) coming next semester *hopefully everything will be fine*, thinking of what i'm gonna do during the raya breaks, thinking of my home sweet home, thinking of our practical in Sabah and Sarawak this coming semester break and thinking of many other things that is not necessary for me to think of rite now. Missing my prison break series, grey's anatomy, friends, Peacky Jacky the Peacock and Godzilla the small lil duck in the wildlife sanctuary...

will be meeting u guys soon~ hahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment